Monthly Archives: June 2015

The Economics of Growing Old

There are many reasons to consider cosmetic surgery from “I want to look younger”, to “I hate how I look now”. There is an old saying that goes: “if I knew I was going to live this long… I would have taken better care of myself!” While there is some humor in these remarks there is regrettably much truth. Most of us have not taken very good care of ourselves and accordingly now face bodies that are out of shape and needing improvement. Throughout our lives we have gained weight, had many stressful moments, and experience the normal vicissitudes of life. This combination has made us look old. No one can avoid this roller coaster of life. cosmetic surgery in the philippines

Not only is it increasingly important to keep our self in shape for personal reasons, it is equally important to keep our self in shape for economic reasons. Many Baby Boomers are now having to work longer than they ever expected because they did not adequately save for retirement and now will have to work longer than they planned or wanted. Studies show that people with gray hair and wrinkles receive less job interviews and the interviews that they do receive are shorter. Age discrimination is may be wrong but it is fast growing and cannot be ignored.

It is said that age 40 is the new age 50, and 50 the new 60 and so on. Many people will work way beyond the point that thought they could retire. Some because they want to work but many because they have to. Studies indicate that many have done a poor job of planning for retirement and will need to continue to work by necessity—work until you drop!

Cosmetics surgery can help individuals regain some of the look of their youth. It can provide a more rested look. It can also boost confidence when interviewing and working. Age bias is increasing particularly as younger workers move into management positions and may not want someone who looks like their fathers or mothers or even their grandparents working for them. Many young people feel the older generations lack skills…particularly computer skills…to be able to compete adequately in today’s fast-paced workplace. The competition for jobs will only continue. Many senior workers are often the first to be fired or laid off when a company plans to downsize, goes out of business or is looking to reduce overhead costs.

So cosmetic surgery service is not only to help you regain a more youthful and relaxed look…it may also help in any employment situations. There are steps to that one can take to turn back the hands of time. New interventions and technique have made the process less invasive, more effective and less time consuming.

TRY

In the film Nottingham Hill, actors Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant discuss why men are so interested in female breasts. What is the fascination with female breasts? It would take much research to answer but it is fair to say that the subject of female breasts occupies considerable thought and conversation. Needless to say, the subject is important and is often discussed. This topic carries over to whether a woman should consider breast augmentation or reduction. Some would argue that “God made me the way I am and I’m happy in my body.”

 

Leave a comment

Filed under cosmetic surgery, facelift

Tummy Tuck Surgery Manila Philipines

http://www.cosmeticplasticsurgery.ph/
The Renewed You Aesthetic Center,
Suite 1007, 10th floor, Medical Plaza Building Amorsolo St., Cor., Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Philippines

Doctor Rino Lorenzo specialises in tummy tuck in Manilla Phillipines. Please note these photos are taken 2 -4 weeks post surgery and all patients are still experiencing swelling.

It will take at least 3 months for 70% of the swelling to go down, the remaining 30% will take at least 1 year to see the final results.Scar treatment can be performed 3 months after surgery, please contact doctor Lorenzo on how scars can be minimized after surgery.

A Tummy Tuck in Manila Philippines is recommended for patients with excess or redundant abdominal skin and/or laxity of abdominal muscles. This is usually seen among women who have undergone multiple pregnancies or patients with massive weight loss after bariatric surgery. To be a good candidate for this procedure, patients must be physically healthy with a stable weight, have realistic expectations, do not smoke, and do not have any uncontrolled medical illnesses. The procedure cannot correct stretch marks, although these may be removed or somewhat improved if they are located in areas of excess skin that will be excised or generally at those treated areas below the belly button.

The procedure is done under general anesthesia or regional depending on the area involve. This is done in an outpatient or hospital facility. but its best for patients to be admitted for a day or two so that so that patients may rest immediately after surgery.

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized