It is rather an important need to pamper ourselves after months of slaving from a high octane work! Added to this are the pressures that our lives often get entangled to. But first things first! We need to get abreast about the safest and newest approaches on aesthetic surgery to find out which one is the best for you! A known writer and priest once said, “We don’t see that of which we do not have concept of.”
Let’s start the ball rolling by familiarizing ourselves with one of the most commonly administered surgery procedure– the tummy tuck. This is defined by the Oxford Reference Dictionary as an aesthetic procedure which aims to provide a flatter, narrower abdomen by excising skin and excess fat, generally by using a lower slanting abdominal mark. Put simply, this surgical procedure, levels out your stomach/ abdomen by removing wobbly, excess fat and skin and slimming down your muscles thus making it tighter or firmer within the abdominal wall.
1. Enhanced Level of Confidence. The primary and most important benefit of a self enhancement procedure similar to tummy tuck is to reinforce the patient’s confidence and self-esteem by re-establishing a well enhanced and much proportioned frame.
2. Decrease or curtailment of stretch marks. Very near to the heart of post pregnancy stage is the elimination of stretch marks. And to date, this very unsettling concern can be medically treated by means of aesthetic surgery.
3. Elimination of floppy skin resulting to an improved body contour or body outline!
Aesthetic surgery has had a lot of amazing advancement and expanded to a number of modes of self-improvement in recent years that having a bulging tummy can be just a thing of the past ! A perfect body shape is within our reach here and now!
4. A buoyant sense of suiting up daring & fitting clothes.
Suiting up in fashionable clothes is dramatically made real and facilitated with effortlessness considering you are fabulously renewed!
Overall, a comprehensive abdominoplasty adhere to the steps aforementioned below. It goes without saying that the procedure is performed under general anaesthesia.
• Firstly, a cut from hip to hip — just directly above the pubic area.
• Secondly, a new cut is made to open the tummy button from the neighbouring skin.
• Thirdly, the skin is meticulously separated from the abdominal wall to facilitate access to the muscles and the fascia to be made firmer.
• Last but not the least, just like any surgical procedure, a dressing is applied to collect superfluous fluid from the aforementioned area.
The final result is a new you! Give or take a week or two, you should be posing proud and fittingly poised with a renewed and trimmer body outline!!!